Vercol pills OTC
Lisinopril oral tablet can Vercol with other medications, herbs, choice vitamins you might be taking. Lisinopril is a medicine to treat high blood pressure and heart failure. Lisinopril may cause a serious side effect known as angioedema, a rapid swelling of deep layers of the skin.
Possible side effects of Vercol include:
- Arm, back, or jaw pain
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- loss of voice
- joint pain
Vercol is used to treat diseases such as: Alport Syndrome, Coronary Artery Disease, Diabetic Kidney Disease, Heart Attack, Heart Failure, High Blood Pressure, Migraine Prevention.
How to Use
- HIV drugs should be taken every day exactly as prescribed and directed.
- Your doctor may want to test your liver function regularly with blood tests while you are taking this medication.
Dosage & Overdose
Call your doctor right away if you have stomach pain or cramps, very loose or watery stools, or bloody stools.
- Hepatically impaired patients should be dosed with caution and hepatic function monitored at regular intervals.
- For these reasons, this medication is not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Herpes can be passed to your baby during childbirth if you have a genital lesion when your baby is born.
- Women should not take Cymbalta during pregnancy or when breastfeeding, because animal studies indicate that it is likely to have adverse effects on development of the fetus and during early childhood.