Zynor medications OTC
Before I was prescribed Used for, I tried Element. If you know of a relevant reference for Amlodipine besylate, please let us know.
Possible side effects of Zynor include:
- yellow eyes or skin
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
Zynor is used to treat diseases such as: Angina, Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Failure, High Blood Pressure, Migraine Prevention, Raynaud's Syndrome.
How to Use
- Anticholinergic medicinal products may decrease gastrointestinal motility and should be used with caution in patients with gastrointestinal obstructive disorders, intestinal atony and ulcerative colitis.
- If you have any further questions, please ask your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
Dosage & Overdose
If you experience crushing chest pain or heaviness, pain in the calf, sudden shortness of breath, vision changes or speech changes, sudden severe headache, weakness or numbness in an arm or leg, or are coughing blood, get immediate medical attention as these symptoms could indicate a possible blood clot.
- The precise risk is difficult to quantify but reportedly ranges from increased bruising and nosebleeds to major hemorrhage.