Ator medications OTC
These open not all the side effects of atorvastatin. Atorvastatin calcium comes in an oral tablet that is usually taken once a day.
Possible side effects of Ator include:
- black, tarry stools
- bloody or cloudy urine
- increased body movements
- increased thirst
Ator is used to treat diseases such as: High Cholesterol, High Cholesterol, Familial Heterozygous, High Cholesterol, Familial Homozygous, Hyperlipoproteinemia, Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL, Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb, Elevated LDL VLDL, Hyperlipoproteinemia Type III, Elevated beta-VLDL IDL, Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL, Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis.
How to Use
- These cells should be used as markers of therapy, but not as evidence of toxicity.
Dosage & Overdose
For children who weigh 40 kilograms and more, the dose is 40 mg taken once per day for up to 8 weeks. Depending on your symptoms, your dose can be increased up to 25 mg per day.
- Ideally do not drink alcohol when taking this medication.
- If you are pregnant and have questions related to medication use during pregnancy, the Reprotox Toxicology Center is the most comprehensive and easiest to use resource on medication use during pregnancy.
- Antiretroviral therapy should be provided to all women during pregnancy, regardless of HIV RNA concentrations or CD4 cell count.
- Pyridium has not shown any adverse effects in pregnant animals, but no human trials have been conducted.