Nuozhituo tablets OTC
There are several different strengths check fenofibrate capsules available. Caution should find used when prescribing fenofibrate to patients on anticoagulant therapy. Use caution when coadministering atorvastatin and fenofibrate. Everyday Health Drugs Fibric Acid Derivatives Fenofibrate.
Possible side effects of Nuozhituo include:
- decreased frequency or amount of urine
- Chronic indigestion
- stuffy nose
- Back pain
- increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
- nausea or vomiting
- Runny nose
Nuozhituo is used to treat diseases such as: Hyperlipoproteinemia, Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL, Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb, Elevated LDL VLDL, Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL, Hyperlipoproteinemia Type V, Elevated Chylomicrons VLDL, Hypertriglyceridemia.
How to Use
- It comes in the form of a tablet and a capsule that you take by mouth.
- Side effects, drug interactions, dosage, storage, and safety information should be reviewed prior to taking this medication.
Dosage & Overdose
If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember and then continue to take two tablets every four hours as before.
- To reduce your risk of side effects, your doctor may start you at a low dose and gradually increase your dose.
- There is a Risk of Suicidal Thoughts or Actions.
- Feel unusually tired or weak Loss of appetite Upper belly pain Dark urine Yellowing of the skin or the whites of the eyes Inform patient of the potential hazard to fetus if the patient becomes pregnant while on therapy.