Simcora tablets OTC
Recommend simvastatin and atorvastatin can cause component adverse effects. Never take simvastatin in larger amounts, or for longer than recommended by your doctor.
Possible side effects of Simcora include:
- pains in the stomach, side, or abdomen, possibly radiating to the back
- Blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- sensation of spinning
- upper right abdominal or stomach pain
Simcora is used to treat diseases such as: Cardiovascular Risk Reduction, High Cholesterol, High Cholesterol, Familial Heterozygous, High Cholesterol, Familial Homozygous, Hyperlipoproteinemia, Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL, Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb, Elevated LDL VLDL, Hyperlipoproteinemia Type III, Elevated beta-VLDL IDL, Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL, Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease.
How to Use
- QT prolongation should be used with caution due to the potential risk for ventricular tachycardia, including torsade de pointes.
- Using this medicine with any of the following is usually not recommended, but may be unavoidable in some cases.
Dosage & Overdose
Keep taking 1 pill every day until Sunday.
- Virtually all of the difference in withdrawals was due to differences in hepatotoxicity.
- The drug also may result in significant improvements in psychologic and social quality of life.