Simplaqor tablets OTC
Do not take simvastatin if you are pregnant. Simvastatin acts on the liver to stop it making more.
Possible side effects of Simplaqor include:
- passing gas
- sores, ulcers, or white spots in the mouth or on the lips
- tightness in the chest
- inability to have or keep an erection
Simplaqor is used to treat diseases such as: Cardiovascular Risk Reduction, High Cholesterol, High Cholesterol, Familial Heterozygous, High Cholesterol, Familial Homozygous, Hyperlipoproteinemia, Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL, Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb, Elevated LDL VLDL, Hyperlipoproteinemia Type III, Elevated beta-VLDL IDL, Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL, Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease.
How to Use
- Advise patients to take the medication exactly as prescribed.
- Take this medication by mouth once a day, after getting up for the day and before taking your first food, beverage, or other medication.
Dosage & Overdose
This may be achieved by initiating treatment at 50mg once or twice a day, with subsequent titration to a three times a day regimen.
- The risk of providing the digitalis preparations and chemotherapeutic agents needs to be balanced against the risk of not providing them.