Apo-Citopram tablets over the counter
Anyone considering Apo-Citopram use of http://eridanuspills.com/arthritis-medications/mtefel.php or any other open link in a child complete adolescent must balance this risk with the clinical need. It is recommended that citalopram should not be used in patients with congenital long QT syndrome, bradycardia, hypokalemia or hypomagnesemia, recent acute myocardial infarction, or uncompensated heart failure.
Possible side effects of Apo-Citopram include:
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- increased yawning
- uncontrolled jerking or twisting movements
- loss of voice
- painful urination
Apo-Citopram is used to treat diseases such as: Agitation, Anxiety and Stress, Bipolar Disorder, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Depression, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Hot Flashes, Neuralgia, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Occipital Neuralgia, Panic Disorder, Persistent Depressive Disorder, Postpartum Depression, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, Severe Mood Dysregulation, Somatoform Pain Disorder, Trichotillomania, Vulvodynia.
How to Use
- Lightheadedness or dizziness upon standing may also occur, especially after the first dose and shortly after taking a dose of the drug during the first week of treatment.
- If you have low blood pressure or are just starting to take this medication, you should move slowly when you are rising from a reclining to an upright position to reduce the risk of dizziness.
Dosage & Overdose
If that happens, call your doctor right away or go directly to a hospital emergency room.
- Caution should be used when coadministering these agents.
- When the liver is forced to process high amounts of alcohol, it becomes overworked and releases less glucose.
- Wort have heart problems have diabetes have liver problems have kidney problems have thyroid problems have or had seizures or convulsions have bipolar disorder or mania have low sodium levels in your blood have high blood pressure have high cholesterol have or had bleeding problems are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
- Women of childbearing age should start this medication 2 to 3 days after the start of their periods to make sure that they are not pregnant.