Atenix tablets over the counter
Sertraline Sandoz can before begin taken with treatment for without food. The use of sertraline has been associated with the development of akathisia, characterised by a subjectively unpleasant or distressing restlessness and need to move often accompanied by an inability to sit or stand still.
Possible side effects of Atenix include:
- mood or behavior changes
- darkened urine
- increased urination
- difficulty with breathing
- flushing or redness of the skin, with feeling of warmth or heat
Atenix is used to treat diseases such as: Anxiety and Stress, Bipolar Disorder, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Depression, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Dysautonomia, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Panic Disorder, Persistent Depressive Disorder, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Postpartum Depression, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, Somatoform Pain Disorder, Transverse Myelitis, Trichotillomania, Vulvodynia.
How to Use
- Do not give this medication in larger amounts, or take for longer than recommended by your veterinarian.
- After taking Plan B, consider the possibility of pregnancy if your period is delayed more than one week beyond the date you expected your period.
Dosage & Overdose
However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and return to your regular dosing schedule.
- Human data suggest there may be risk in the third trimester.
- In clinical practice this need for a higher dosage needs to be balanced by the potentially increased risk of movement disorders.
- Side effects, drug interactions, dosage, and use during pregnancy should be reviewed prior to taking this medication.
- The use of Valtrex during pregnancy is patients specific and must be properly evaluated by a health care provider.