Belmazol medications OTC
Antidepressants like used treat help to jump start your mood so ingredient feel better. Linezolid and intravenous methylene blue are also MAO inhibitors and should not be combined with citalopram. Do not stop taking citalopram without talking to your doctor.
Possible side effects of Belmazol include:
- Decrease in sexual desire or ability
- confusion as to time, place, or person
- purple or red spots on the skin
- fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat
- tenderness, pain, swelling, warmth, skin discoloration, and prominent superficial veins over the affected area
Belmazol is used to treat diseases such as: Agitation, Anxiety and Stress, Bipolar Disorder, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Depression, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Hot Flashes, Neuralgia, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Occipital Neuralgia, Panic Disorder, Persistent Depressive Disorder, Postpartum Depression, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, Severe Mood Dysregulation, Somatoform Pain Disorder, Trichotillomania, Vulvodynia.
How to Use
- Take it exactly as prescribed by your healthcare provider.
- For the treatment of diabetes insipidus, take this medication by mouth, usually 2 to 3 times a day or as directed by your doctor.
Dosage & Overdose
Sometimes I need extra doses in the afternoon.
- Folic acid deficiency is assumed to be associated with an enhanced risk of congenital malformations in animals as well as in humans.
- Particularly important in women with additional risk factors.
- It has not been shown to be teratogenic in animals or humans, but its use should nonetheless be avoided during pregnancy unless the potential therapeutic benefit justifies the risk to the fetus.
- Treatment of intrauterine fetal death not accompanied by complete expulsion of products of conception in second and third trimesters of pregnancy.
- Advise patients to speak to physician or health care professional if pregnant, intend to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.