Claropram medications OTC
Some medicines look Citalopram Sandoz may interfere with each other. Citalopram Sandoz corrects this chemical imbalance and may help relieve the symptoms of depression.
Possible side effects of Claropram include:
- sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- tightness in the chest
- difficulty with concentrating
Claropram is used to treat diseases such as: Agitation, Anxiety and Stress, Bipolar Disorder, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Depression, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Hot Flashes, Neuralgia, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Occipital Neuralgia, Panic Disorder, Persistent Depressive Disorder, Postpartum Depression, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, Severe Mood Dysregulation, Somatoform Pain Disorder, Trichotillomania, Vulvodynia.
How to Use
- Take this medication by mouth with or without food, usually once or twice daily for 5 years, or as directed by your doctor.
Dosage & Overdose
The recommended usual starting dose is 10 mg once a day in the evening.
- Women who use oral contraceptives for longer than five years may also have a small increase in the risk of being diagnosed with cervical cancer.
- Studies show that when pregnant women use the medication, some babies are born with problems related to the medication.
- Your healthcare provider may switch you to insulin injections some time during your pregnancy.
- It is important not to become pregnant or father a child while you are having treatment and for a few months afterwards.