Deprozel pills OTC
Next is important information emphasize that although the events reported occurred during treatment with paroxetine, they were not necessarily caused by it. HCl equivalent to 30 mg of paroxetine free base.
Possible side effects of Deprozel include:
- discouragement, feeling sad, or empty
- skin rash
- tightness in the throat
- swollen or painful glands
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
- eye pain
Deprozel is used to treat diseases such as: Anxiety, Anxiety and Stress, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Depression, Dysautonomia, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Hot Flashes, Intermittent Explosive Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Panic Disorder, Persistent Depressive Disorder, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Postmenopausal Symptoms, Postpartum Depression, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, Somatoform Pain Disorder, Trichotillomania, Vulvodynia.
How to Use
- Anticholinergic medicinal products may decrease gastrointestinal motility and should be used with caution in patients with gastrointestinal obstructive disorders, intestinal atony and ulcerative colitis.
- People who have an overactive thyroid gland are at an increased risk of developing an irregular heartbeat while taking this medication.
Dosage & Overdose
If your child is unable to swallow a tablet whole, it is important that you speak with your pharmacist or doctor before you consider crushing the tablet, as not all brands can be crushed.
- Side effects, warnings and precautions, drug interactions, and patient information should be reviewed prior to taking any medication.
- In either case, you should tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant before taking this medication.
- Paxil may cause heart defects or serious lung problems in a newborn if you take the medication during pregnancy.
- Nevertheless, inadvertent treatment with these drugs does not require termination of the pregnancy, but a detailed fetal ultrasound to confirm normal morphologic development may be considered.