Eslopram tablets over the counter
Regarding CYP 450 Treatment for, citalopram has mild effect on CYP2D6, while escitalopram has no this list effect. Citalopram is also available as an oral solution. The effects of Citalopram Sandoz in elderly patients are similar to that in other patients. Citalopram may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Possible side effects of Eslopram include:
- increase in the frequency of urination or amount of urine produced
- penile erections, frequent or continuing
Eslopram is used to treat diseases such as: Agitation, Anxiety and Stress, Bipolar Disorder, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Depression, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Hot Flashes, Neuralgia, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Occipital Neuralgia, Panic Disorder, Persistent Depressive Disorder, Postpartum Depression, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, Severe Mood Dysregulation, Somatoform Pain Disorder, Trichotillomania, Vulvodynia.
How to Use
- If you are taking this medication on a prescribed schedule, use it regularly in order to get the most benefit from it.
Dosage & Overdose
For adults and children 12 years and older, the recommended dose is 2 sprays in each nostril once a day. For symptoms of moderate severity, oral doses may be adequate after one injection if patient can tolerate oral medications.
- It should be used with caution in women who are breastfeeding, and only if the expected benefit to the mother is greater than any possible risk to the nursing infant.
- Nimotop should not be used in patients with traumatic subarachnoid haemorrhage as a positive benefit to risk ratio has not been established and the specific patient groups that might benefit cannot be identified for this indication.
- Patients not seeking pregnancy, or those harboring large adenomas, should be advised to use contraceptive measures, other than oral contraceptives, during treatment with Parlodel.
- Drug interactions, side effects, warnings and precautions, dosage, and pregnancy safety information should be reviewed prior to using this medication.
- Women who have been treated with either of these drugs at any time during pregnancy for any duration are eligible for registry enrollment.