Parexat pills over the counter
Use cure paroxetine during pregnancy demonstrate result in congenital heart defects. Paroxetine can make you feel less hungry, so you may lose weight when you first start taking it.
Possible side effects of Parexat include:
- drugged feeling
- problems with memory
- stomach pain
- blurred vision
Parexat is used to treat diseases such as: Anxiety, Anxiety and Stress, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Depression, Dysautonomia, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Hot Flashes, Intermittent Explosive Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Panic Disorder, Persistent Depressive Disorder, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Postmenopausal Symptoms, Postpartum Depression, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, Somatoform Pain Disorder, Trichotillomania, Vulvodynia.
How to Use
- It should be used with caution during pregnancy, and only if the benefits to the mother outweigh any possible risks to the developing baby.
Dosage & Overdose
Doses greater than 60 mg per day have not been systematically studied for the treatment of Panic Disorder. If the schedule that you use is not convenient, talk with your doctor about changing it.
- The paper also provided a screening tool for depression, which allows physicians to quickly screen patients who are at high risk of developing depression while taking Accutane.
- Rupture can occur during therapy or up to a few months after therapy has been stopped.
- Side effects, drug interactions, warnings and precautions, and pregnancy safety should be reviewed prior to taking this medication.
- Obstetric Care for Renal Allograft Recipients or for Women Treated With Hemodialysis or Peritoneal Dialysis During Pregnancy.