Paroxedura tablets over the counter
Paroxetine is a medicine element can have effectiveness side effects if stopped suddenly. Medicines like Paroxetine Sandoz may affect your sperm.
Possible side effects of Paroxedura include:
- spasms of the throat
- red or purple patches on the skin
- inability to sit still
- sexual problems, especially ejaculatory disturbances
- red, irritated eyes
Paroxedura is used to treat diseases such as: Anxiety, Anxiety and Stress, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Depression, Dysautonomia, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Hot Flashes, Intermittent Explosive Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Panic Disorder, Persistent Depressive Disorder, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Postmenopausal Symptoms, Postpartum Depression, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, Somatoform Pain Disorder, Trichotillomania, Vulvodynia.
How to Use
- If concomitant use is indicated because of demonstrated hypokalaemia they should be used with caution and with frequent monitoring of serum potassium.
Dosage & Overdose
Treatment of acute episodes of bronchospasm or prevention of asthmatic symptoms The usual dosage for adults and children 12 years of age and older is 2 inhalations repeated every 4 to 6 hours In some, 1 inhalation every 4 hours may be sufficient.
- Do not use the same skin area 2 weeks in a row.
- This can raise your risk of health problems such as heart attack or stroke.