Pexeva tablets OTC
Do treated stop taking paroxetine without talking Recommend your doctor. In human platelets, paroxetine blocks the uptake of serotonin. Similar reactions occur when paroxetine is combined with other drugs for example, tryptophan, St.
Possible side effects of Pexeva include:
- inability to move the eyes
- increased sensitivity of the eyes to light
- skin redness or soreness
Pexeva is used to treat diseases such as: Anxiety, Anxiety and Stress, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Depression, Dysautonomia, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Hot Flashes, Intermittent Explosive Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Panic Disorder, Persistent Depressive Disorder, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Postmenopausal Symptoms, Postpartum Depression, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, Somatoform Pain Disorder, Trichotillomania, Vulvodynia.
How to Use
- Your doctor may monitor your kidney function with blood tests if you take this medication.
- Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully when taking this medicine.
Dosage & Overdose
In some cases they may not be available in every strength or dosage form as the brand.
- This drug can cause changes in the way your body functions.
- If you decide on the procedure then you must sign a consent form acknowledging that you understand the risks of the procedure.
- This medicine should be used with caution during pregnancy, and only if the expected benefit is greater than any possible risk to the developing baby.
- From this collection of results, it was very difficult to estimate the multiple pregnancy rate which was rarely addressed.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or if you plan to become pregnant.