Teperin pills OTC
Amitriptyline oral tablet capsule interact with other medications, open link, or herbs you may be taking. Common side effects of amitriptyline include nausea, vomiting, and weakness.
Possible side effects of Teperin include:
- high or low blood pressure
- fruit-like breath odor
- hair loss, thinning of hair
Teperin is used to treat diseases such as: Anxiety and Stress, Burning Mouth Syndrome, Chronic Myofascial Pain, Cough, Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, Depression, Dysautonomia, Fibromyalgia, Hyperhidrosis, Insomnia, Interstitial Cystitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Migraine Prevention, Neurotic Depression, Pain, Persistent Depressive Disorder, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Pudendal Neuralgia, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome, Somatoform Pain Disorder, Urinary Incontinence, Vulvodynia.
How to Use
- You must finish the entire course of treatment of this drug as prescribed by your doctor.
- If you have a history of blood clots, including in the legs, lungs, or eyes, taking this medication may increase the risk of getting blood clots.
Dosage & Overdose
On day 4 and thereafter the daily dose could be increased to 6 mg.
- Depakote can cause suicidal thoughts or actions.