Diolan tablets over the counter
There is for example evidence suggesting that http://eridanuspills.com/asthma-medications/airon.php benefits of this drug and metformin Diolan not additive. Metformin is only part of a complete treatment program that may also include diet, exercise, weight control, and special medical care.
Possible side effects of Diolan include:
- fever or chills
- difficulty with moving
- unusual tiredness or weakness
Diolan is used to treat diseases such as: Diabetes, Type 2, Diabetes, Type 3c, Female Infertility, Insulin Resistance Syndrome, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
How to Use
- Check with your doctor if you notice any symptom that worries you while you are taking this medication.
- Read the Medication Guide provided by your pharmacist before you start using this medication and each time you get a refill.
Dosage & Overdose
It is cardioselective, blocking primarily receptors in cardiac tissue, but this selectivity is dose related, decreasing as doses increase. Make sure your child takes their tablets every day.
- It may cause hair loss as well.
- Bone marrow suppression is the most significant toxicity associated with melphalan in most patients, and includes thrombocytopenia and leukopenia.
- Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Oral contraceptive use should be discontinued if pregnancy is confirmed.