Aspra pills OTC
You should get some relief from heartburn and other symptoms Aspra away, or at least in the first few days of taking omeprazole. Pharmacokinetic Parameters of Omeprazole Following Single and Repeated Oral Administration in Pediatric Populations Compared with Adults.
Possible side effects of Aspra include:
- redness, tenderness, itching, burning, or peeling of the skin
- muscle spasms (tetany) or twitching seizures
- loss of voice
- dryness of the mouth
Aspra is used to treat diseases such as: Barrett's Esophagus, Duodenal Ulcer, Erosive Esophagitis, Gastritis/Duodenitis, GERD, Helicobacter Pylori Infection, Indigestion, Multiple Endocrine Adenomas, Stomach Ulcer, Systemic Mastocytosis, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome.
How to Use
- Patients are also advised to take Prozac exactly as prescribed and should not alter the dosing regimen or discontinue treatment with Prozac without consulting their health care provider.
- Do not stop using any medication or change your dose without first talking to your doctor, follow the directions on your prescription label.
Dosage & Overdose
It is usually taken once a week. If gauze or cotton is employed, care should be taken not to oversaturate it to the extent that the liquid would run into areas where treatment is not intended.
- It is not possible to accurately determine if there is an increased risk as no control group was included.
- Because animal reproduction studies are not always predictive of human response, penicillin should be used during pregnancy only if clearly needed.