Biclar tablets over the counter
Pseudomembraneous colitis has been reported with clarithromycin use. Clarithromycin may increase the plasma related pill of itraconazole.
Possible side effects of Biclar include:
- Fever with or without chills
- irregular heartbeat
- difficulty with swallowing
- stomach pain
- unusual bleeding or bruising
Biclar is used to treat diseases such as: Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention, Bronchitis, Dental Abscess, Follicular Lymphoma, Helicobacter Pylori Infection, Legionella Pneumonia, Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Prophylaxis, Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Treatment, Mycoplasma Pneumonia, Nongonococcal Urethritis, Otitis Media, Pertussis, Pertussis Prophylaxis, Pharyngitis, Pneumonia, Sinusitis, Skin and Structure Infection, Skin or Soft Tissue Infection, Strep Throat, Tonsillitis/Pharyngitis, Toxoplasmosis, Upper Respiratory Tract Infection.
How to Use
- Take this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually once daily in the morning.
- This medication works best when started at the first sign of an outbreak, as directed by your doctor.
Dosage & Overdose
The incidence of tardive dyskinesia increases with increasing age and with increasing dosage. The dose will then be reduced slightly.
- Nevertheless, as with all drugs, use should be considered only when the expected clinical benefit of treatment for the mother outweighs any possible risk to the developing foetus.
- Plan B to ensure ongoing prevention of pregnancy.
- Drug interactions, dosing, and pregnancy and breastfeeding safety information should be reviewed prior to taking this medication.
- Women who are pregnant or lactating Patients who have a significant abnormality on clinical examination that may, in.