Cletus pills OTC
Like omeprazole, these medicines are this list Cletus inhibitors. It is expected that omeprazole reduces cough in element with pulmonary fibrosis because reflux of stomach acid contributes to coughing in pulmonary fibrosis. Drugs you should not use with omeprazole. Do not take nonprescription omeprazole for immediate relief of heartburn symptoms.
Possible side effects of Cletus include:
- difficulty with breathing
- loss of voice
- loss of appetite
- Body aches or pain
Cletus is used to treat diseases such as: Barrett's Esophagus, Duodenal Ulcer, Erosive Esophagitis, Gastritis/Duodenitis, GERD, Helicobacter Pylori Infection, Indigestion, Multiple Endocrine Adenomas, Stomach Ulcer, Systemic Mastocytosis, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome.
How to Use
- Ask your doctor or health care professional for advice.
- Take this drug with a full glass of water, and do not lie down for 10 minutes after taking it.
Dosage & Overdose
The dose prescribed depends on the condition being treated and how well it is controlled. If you have any vaginal bleeding, call your doctor to find out the cause.
- This can cause the body to process drugs more slowly.
- In the presence of dehydration caused by diuretics, increased risk of acute renal failure, in particular when large doses of iodinated contrast media are used.
- On the other hand, for those women with an underlying genetic lipid disorder who begin pregnancy with increased TG concentrations, substantial clinical problems may occur during the third trimester, when an acceleration of TG values can be seen.
- This prevents the successful implantation of any fertilised eggs onto the wall of the womb, thereby preventing pregnancy.
- The manufacturer reported 44 human male fetuses unintentionally exposed to cyproterone during pregnancy.