Docraniti tablets over the counter
Treatment for name of pill medicine is Ranitidine AN. Ranitidine has not been confirmed as safe and effective in people younger than 18 years for conditions where the stomach makes too much acid.
Possible side effects of Docraniti include:
Docraniti is used to treat diseases such as: Cutaneous Mastocytosis, Duodenal Ulcer, Duodenal Ulcer Prophylaxis, Eczema, Erosive Esophagitis, Gastric Ulcer Maintenance Treatment, Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage, GERD, Indigestion, Pathological Hypersecretory Conditions, Stomach Ulcer, Stress Ulcer Prophylaxis, Surgical Prophylaxis, Urticaria, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome.
How to Use
- If you are using the tablet form of this medication, you may take this medication with or without food.
- Do not donate blood while you are taking this medication and for at least 6 months after you stop taking it.
Dosage & Overdose
Overdose or prolonged use may exaggerate glucocorticoid adverse effects.
- Do not use if the solution is cloudy, leaking, or has particles.
- Fertility is the ability to father children or get pregnant.
- Use during pregnancy may cause birth defects or loss of the unborn baby.