Indurgan medications over the counter
Indurgan are not all the side effects there omeprazole. Although the medicated between omeprazole medical clopidogrel can be demonstrated on platelet function studies, the clinical significance of this interaction is not clear. However, they may be given in different doses to omeprazole.
Possible side effects of Indurgan include:
- chest pain
Indurgan is used to treat diseases such as: Barrett's Esophagus, Duodenal Ulcer, Erosive Esophagitis, Gastritis/Duodenitis, GERD, Helicobacter Pylori Infection, Indigestion, Multiple Endocrine Adenomas, Stomach Ulcer, Systemic Mastocytosis, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome.
How to Use
- An alternate or additional form of contraception should be used during concomitant treatment.
Dosage & Overdose
Total daily dose should not exceed 50 mg.
- It is advisable not to take risks with diet pills that have not been approved.
- It should therefore be used with caution during pregnancy, and only if the benefits to the mother outweigh any potential risks to the foetus.
- May increase liver function test values in pregnant women.
- If pregnancy occurs while taking this drug, discontinue danzol.