Inhiplex pills over the counter
By reducing the amount of actually in the stomach omeprazole helps relieve indigestion symptoms caused by excess stomach acid. Omeprazole to reduce stomach acid Losec, Mepradec, Mezzopram.
Possible side effects of Inhiplex include:
- nausea or vomiting
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- sore throat
- loss of voice
Inhiplex is used to treat diseases such as: Barrett's Esophagus, Duodenal Ulcer, Erosive Esophagitis, Gastritis/Duodenitis, GERD, Helicobacter Pylori Infection, Indigestion, Multiple Endocrine Adenomas, Stomach Ulcer, Systemic Mastocytosis, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome.
How to Use
- SSV and a maximum total quantity of 40 mL SSV should be used to form the concentrated suspension.
- You can ask your doctor or pharmacist for information about Trexall that is written for healthcare professionals.
Dosage & Overdose
The usual dose to treat muscle spasms in dogs and cats is 20 to 30 mg per lb every 8 to 12 hours on the first day, then 10 to 30 mg per pound every 8 to 12 hours.
- Pulmonary symptoms, such as cough and dyspnoea, may be a reason for discontinuation of the therapy and for further investigation, as appropriate.
- Serotonin syndrome, a serious toxic reaction can occur.
- This drug is a category B pregnancy drug.
- Check your local yellow pages phone book under the listing for adoption or pregnancy services.
- Emergency contraception does not prevent a pregnancy in every instance.