Lansogen tablets over the counter
It is not known this drug lansoprazole About harm your unborn show. Lansoprazole is the name of the medication. Overall, lansoprazole pharmacokinetics in pediatric patients aged one to 17 years were similar to those observed in healthy adult subjects.
Possible side effects of Lansogen include:
- red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- Decrease in passing urine (dribbling)
- tightness in the chest
- sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
- decrease in urine volume
Lansogen is used to treat diseases such as: Aspiration Pneumonia, Barrett's Esophagus, Duodenal Ulcer, Duodenal Ulcer Prophylaxis, Erosive Esophagitis, Gastritis/Duodenitis, GERD, Helicobacter Pylori Infection, Multiple Endocrine Adenomas, NSAID-Induced Gastric Ulcer, NSAID-Induced Ulcer Prophylaxis, Stomach Ulcer, Systemic Mastocytosis, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome.
How to Use
- Follow the directions on your package label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand.
Dosage & Overdose
The dose range for treating depression is 75 to 300 mg daily.
- Also, it is important to let the doctor know if there is a history of alcohol or substance abuse.
- People with normal kidney function are at lower risk for this problem.
- If dosages have been increased during pregnancy, postpartum MHD plasma levels may also be considered for monitoring.
- In patients without regular menses, the timing of this pregnancy test should reflect the sexual activity of the patient and should be undertaken approximately 3 weeks after the patient last had unprotected sexual intercourse.