Lupipan tablets OTC
Here medicines next Lupipan affected by pantoprazole, or may affect how well it works. Pantoprazole decreases stomach acid, so it may change how well these products work. What Pantoprazole tablets look like and contents of the pack.
Possible side effects of Lupipan include:
- red, irritated eyes
- excess air or gas in the stomach or intestines
- fast heartbeat
- fruit-like breath odor
- dark-colored urine
- unexplained weight loss
- joint pain
Lupipan is used to treat diseases such as: Barrett's Esophagus, Dumping Syndrome, Duodenal Ulcer, Erosive Esophagitis, Gastritis/Duodenitis, GERD, Helicobacter Pylori Infection, Peptic Ulcer, Stomach Ulcer, Stress Ulcer Prophylaxis, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome.
How to Use
- If you become pregnant, stop taking this medication and contact your doctor immediately.
- Patients should be informed of the availability of a Medication Guide and they should be instructed to read the Medication Guide before taking Tegretol.
Dosage & Overdose
The usual recommended dosage for children 6 through 12 years of age is 4 mg every 12 hours. It may be taken with food if stomach upset occurs.
- Remember to keep your regular appointments with your doctor and clinic so that your progress can be monitored.
- Although some patients may need to be given corticosteroids and NSAIDs concomitantly, which can be done successfully for short periods of time without sequelae, prolonged coadministration should be avoided.