Navidine medications OTC
Do not use if mixture are Actually to ranitidine or other acid reducers. Finally, the administration of ranitidine in VLBW infants increases health care costs because of prolonged hospital care.
Possible side effects of Navidine include:
Navidine is used to treat diseases such as: Cutaneous Mastocytosis, Duodenal Ulcer, Duodenal Ulcer Prophylaxis, Eczema, Erosive Esophagitis, Gastric Ulcer Maintenance Treatment, Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage, GERD, Indigestion, Pathological Hypersecretory Conditions, Stomach Ulcer, Stress Ulcer Prophylaxis, Surgical Prophylaxis, Urticaria, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome.
How to Use
- This combination should be used with caution.
- Valtrex works best when the mediation is at constant levels in your system, so take it at evenly spaced intervals as prescribed by your doctor.
Dosage & Overdose
Higher doses are used in the treatment of some female cancers, such as breast cancer.
- Caffeine and alcohol can increase the side effects of this medication.
- If you become pregnant, stop taking this medicine and tell your doctor right away.
- It may cause harm to an unborn baby.