Omicap pills OTC
These are here all the side effects of omeprazole. Do check stop taking prescription omeprazole Omicap talking to your doctor. Proton pump inhibitors such as omeprazole reduce the risk of gastrointestinal bleeding in patients on antiplatelet therapy after an acute coronary syndrome or percutaneous coronary intervention.
Possible side effects of Omicap include:
- loss of appetite
- muscle spasms (tetany) or twitching seizures
- difficulty with breathing
Omicap is used to treat diseases such as: Barrett's Esophagus, Duodenal Ulcer, Erosive Esophagitis, Gastritis/Duodenitis, GERD, Helicobacter Pylori Infection, Indigestion, Multiple Endocrine Adenomas, Stomach Ulcer, Systemic Mastocytosis, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome.
How to Use
- Changes in kidney function have occurred in certain people who take this medication.
- Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medicine only for you.
Dosage & Overdose
If you take too much, call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital emergency room right away.
- This combination should be used with caution and patients monitored for increased side effects.
- It is mainly during this time that some medicines are known to cause birth defects.
- Cream and Ointment should be used during pregnancy only if the potential benefit justifies the potential risk to the fetus.
- Certain other antihistamines, or locally acting medicines like nasal sprays are usually preferred for treating pregnant women who cannot tolerate their hay fever symptoms.