Pentastar tablets over the counter
This combination with this been seen in some people taking pantoprazole for as ingredient as three months. Helicobacter Pentastar, followed with 40 mg pantoprazole orally once daily until day 28. If you are taking other medicines in combination with pantoprazole therapy, follow the instructions for the use of each medicine carefully.
Possible side effects of Pentastar include:
- stomach pain, continuing
- tightness in the chest
- excess air or gas in the stomach or intestines
- Absence of or decrease in body movements
- light-colored stools
Pentastar is used to treat diseases such as: Barrett's Esophagus, Dumping Syndrome, Duodenal Ulcer, Erosive Esophagitis, Gastritis/Duodenitis, GERD, Helicobacter Pylori Infection, Peptic Ulcer, Stomach Ulcer, Stress Ulcer Prophylaxis, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome.
How to Use
- Take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually once daily at bedtime.
- People with severely reduced liver function or have active liver disease should not take this medication.
Dosage & Overdose
MLT orally disintegrating tablets contain aspartame, a source of phenylalanine. Do not skip doses or stop taking this medication unless directed by your doctor.
- Administration of frequent extra doses may cause or worsen dyskinesias.
- At first it made me vomit every morning, I thought I was pregnant!
- Topical use of retinoids is also contraindicated during pregnancy.
- It has been used by a large number of women during pregnancy without any apparent harmful effects.