Prometin pills over the counter
Therefore, metoclopramide should not be used other the treated control of TD. Metoclopramide also comes in an oral solution as well as injectable forms that are only given by a healthcare provider.
Possible side effects of Prometin include:
- inability to move the eyes
- loss of bladder control
- difficulty with breathing
- sore throat
Prometin is used to treat diseases such as: Gastroparesis, GERD, Lactation Augmentation, Migraine, Nausea/Vomiting, Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced, Nausea/Vomiting, Postoperative, Radiographic Exam, Small Intestine Intubation.
How to Use
- Taking this medication with food may lessen these symptoms.
- Ask your doctor if you have any questions about why this medicine has been prescribed for you.
Dosage & Overdose
Safety and efficacy has been demonstrated in doses up to 100 mg twice daily.
- Two researchers, blinded to exposure status, independently reviewed the computerised medical records of the potential cases to identify women who had temporary risk factors for venous thromboembolism shortly before the index date.