Romep medications over the counter
Romep oral 1 and 2, patients who took the omeprazole regimen also received recommend additional 18 days of PRILOSEC 20 mg once daily. Results from numerous studies of the antisecretory effect of multiple doses of 20 mg and 40 mg of omeprazole in normal volunteers and patients are shown below.
Possible side effects of Romep include:
- diarrhea or loose stools
- increased sweating
- unusual bleeding or bruising
Romep is used to treat diseases such as: Barrett's Esophagus, Duodenal Ulcer, Erosive Esophagitis, Gastritis/Duodenitis, GERD, Helicobacter Pylori Infection, Indigestion, Multiple Endocrine Adenomas, Stomach Ulcer, Systemic Mastocytosis, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome.
How to Use
- Macrobid and other antibacterial drugs, Macrobid should be used only to treat or prevent infections that are proven or strongly suspected to be caused by susceptible bacteria.
Dosage & Overdose
Antibiotics cause very little effect when taken in acute overdosage.
- Flonase could increase your risk for developing osteoporosis, a condition that causes the bones to become thin and break easily.
- The use of oral contraceptives is associated with increased risks of several serious conditions including myocardial infarction, thromboembolism, stroke, hepatic neoplasia, and gallbladder disease, although the risk of serious morbidity or mortality is very small in healthy women without underlying risk factors.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or if you recently had a baby.
- These complications have resulted in harm to the unborn baby and mother.