Selanz tablets OTC
You should medicine use this medicine if you are allergic to lansoprazole. This is because the amount of lansoprazole in your body may be decreased.
Possible side effects of Selanz include:
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
Selanz is used to treat diseases such as: Aspiration Pneumonia, Barrett's Esophagus, Duodenal Ulcer, Duodenal Ulcer Prophylaxis, Erosive Esophagitis, Gastritis/Duodenitis, GERD, Helicobacter Pylori Infection, Multiple Endocrine Adenomas, NSAID-Induced Gastric Ulcer, NSAID-Induced Ulcer Prophylaxis, Stomach Ulcer, Systemic Mastocytosis, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome.
How to Use
- Take this medication 2 to 3 hours before or after taking any products containing aluminum, calcium, iron, magnesium, or zinc.
- No matter what dosing schedule you use, it is very important that you take this medication at the same time each day, 24 hours apart.
Dosage & Overdose
The regular tablet, chewable tablet, and liquid are usually taken two to four times a day with meals. Caution should be taken in prescribing this medicine to patients with conditions predisposing them to the development of myocarditis or pericarditis.
- Patients should be warned about driving a car or operating machinery and participating in other activities that require mental alertness and motor coordination.
- In patients who exhibit adverse changes in symptoms, worsening of depressive symptoms, or suicidality, a decision should be made to change or discontinue treatment.