Som tablets over the counter
Omeprazole may also be recommend for purposes using this Som information this medication present. Do not take element omeprazole can utilized longer than 14 days or treat yourself with omeprazole more often than once every 4 months without talking to your doctor. Dose adjustment of omeprazole is not normally required. Omeprazole works by decreasing the amount of acid your stomach makes.
Possible side effects of Som include:
- frequent urge to urinate
- mood or mental changes
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
Som is used to treat diseases such as: Barrett's Esophagus, Duodenal Ulcer, Erosive Esophagitis, Gastritis/Duodenitis, GERD, Helicobacter Pylori Infection, Indigestion, Multiple Endocrine Adenomas, Stomach Ulcer, Systemic Mastocytosis, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome.
How to Use
- Take this medication by mouth with or without food, usually 2 to 5 times a day as directed by your doctor.
Dosage & Overdose
Dosage adjustments should be made to maintain the patient on the lowest effective dosage, and patients should be periodically reassessed to determine the need for continued treatment. Your dosage and length of treatment depend on your infection type.
- Coadminister methadone with drugs known to prolong the QT interval with extreme caution and a careful assessment of treatment risks vs.
- This medication is generally considered safe in pregnancy.
- May cause drowsiness Avoid alcoholic beverages Do not drive or engage in activities requiring alertness Do not exceed recommended dosage Prolonged use should be only on the advice of a physician Do not take with other antihistamines, tranquilizers or any other sedating drugs without first consulting your physician Do not take this product if you have glaucoma, chronic lung disease, difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, unless directed by a physician May cause excitability, especially in children.
- The box on the bottom of the chart shows the chance of getting pregnant for women who do not use birth control and are trying to get pregnant.