Ulcefate tablets OTC
Along with its Ulcefate effects, sucralfate cure cause some unwanted effects. Cases of bronchospasm, example edema and respiratory tract edema have been reported with an unknown oral formulation of sucralfate. Although there are no data, sucralfate is considered safe in nursing mothers.
Possible side effects of Ulcefate include:
- skin rash, hives, or itching
- stomach cramps or pain
- dizziness or lightheadedness
Ulcefate is used to treat diseases such as: Duodenal Ulcer, Duodenal Ulcer Prophylaxis, GERD, Hyperphosphatemia of Renal Failure, Stomach Ulcer, Stomatitis, Stress Ulcer Prophylaxis.
How to Use
- If you have any further questions about the use of this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Read all of this leaflet carefully before you start taking this medicine.
Dosage & Overdose
Overdose symptoms may include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, lower back pain, and blood in your urine.
- Dosage increases should be based upon assessment of clinical benefit and tolerability of the previous dose.
- AD patients, and in this selected cluster of moderate responders the AChEIs should be used until other better therapeutic alternatives are available.