Zatrol pills OTC
Great may greatly medical the using this Zatrol these drugs and could make them less effective over time. Element taken with antibiotics to help eradicate H pylori bacteria from the stomach, omeprazole helps create an environment in the gut in which the antibiotics can be more effective at killing the bacteria. Commonly reported side effects and conditions associated with Omeprazole.
Possible side effects of Zatrol include:
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- increased sweating
- mood or mental changes
- loss of appetite
Zatrol is used to treat diseases such as: Barrett's Esophagus, Duodenal Ulcer, Erosive Esophagitis, Gastritis/Duodenitis, GERD, Helicobacter Pylori Infection, Indigestion, Multiple Endocrine Adenomas, Stomach Ulcer, Systemic Mastocytosis, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome.
How to Use
- If you become pregnant while taking this medication, contact your doctor right away.
- Stay away from people who are sick and wash your hands often while you are taking this medication.
Dosage & Overdose
Overdoses have happened with this medicine in children.
- ECG, heart rate, and blood pressure should be monitored throughout the study.
- The American Heart Association recommends people, particularly those at high cardiovascular risk, limit their air pollution exposure.
- Nonetheless, the use of any type of retinoid is generally avoided in all women who are pregnant or may become pregnant during treatment.
- This is why the tablets must be taken daily until a pregnancy occurs, after which they should be stopped.