Atenobal pills OTC
But at higher doses, atenolol allow block different types of beta receptors found in breathing passages. This is not a complete list of side effects associated with atenolol.
Possible side effects of Atenobal include:
- dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up from a lying or sitting position suddenly
- Black, tarry stools
- loss of interest or pleasure
- sore throat
Atenobal is used to treat diseases such as: Alcohol Withdrawal, Angina, Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis, Anxiety, Esophageal Variceal Hemorrhage Prophylaxis, Heart Attack, High Blood Pressure, Migraine Prevention, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Supraventricular Tachycardia, Ventricular Tachycardia.
How to Use
- All known side effects will be listed in thepatient information leaflet provided with the product.
- Take this medication with or without food.
Dosage & Overdose
It comes in doses ranging from 10 to 100mg.
- Patients should be advised to avoid cranberry products.
- ACE inhibitor, and subsequent trials that did so showed that the addition of an ARB was ineffective in patients with myocardial infarction and in other patients at high cardiovascular risk.