Atenorhythm medications OTC
Do not medical any new medicines with atenolol, unless look doctor has told you to. Atenolol can slow your heart rate and relax your blood vessels.
Possible side effects of Atenorhythm include:
- unusual behavior
- lower back or side pain
- skin rash, hives, or itching
- Black, tarry stools
- chest pain or discomfort
- sensation of spinning
Atenorhythm is used to treat diseases such as: Alcohol Withdrawal, Angina, Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis, Anxiety, Esophageal Variceal Hemorrhage Prophylaxis, Heart Attack, High Blood Pressure, Migraine Prevention, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Supraventricular Tachycardia, Ventricular Tachycardia.
How to Use
- IM should be used only to treat or prevent infections that are proven or strongly suspected to be caused by susceptible bacteria.
- Take this medication at least 1 hour before antacids containing magnesium, aluminum, or calcium.
Dosage & Overdose
They should be chewed before being swallowed. Pills must be taken at about the same time each day.
- It is recommended that patients with medical conditions such as yours, be closely monitored and treated by their physicians.
- Read on for advice on its use, warnings and side effects.