Atin tablets OTC
Atenolol great Atin reducing heart rate and blood pressure. Before begin is health to treat certain heart conditions such as arrhythmias. Atenolol is in a shortage, because an active ingredient used to manufacture the drug is in low supply. If you need surgery, tell the surgeon ahead of time that you are using atenolol.
Possible side effects of Atin include:
- tingling or pain in fingers or toes when exposed to cold
- loss of interest or pleasure
- halos around lights
Atin is used to treat diseases such as: Alcohol Withdrawal, Angina, Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis, Anxiety, Esophageal Variceal Hemorrhage Prophylaxis, Heart Attack, High Blood Pressure, Migraine Prevention, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Supraventricular Tachycardia, Ventricular Tachycardia.
How to Use
- Safety is not established at higher doses than recommended.
- Since sensitivity reactions are more likely to occur in persons with a history of allergy, asthma, hay fever, or urticaria, the preparation should be used with caution in such individuals.
Dosage & Overdose
If you miss a dose of this medication, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular schedule. Paediatric doses should be established by your paediatrician.
- The relative risk does not provide information on the actual clinical occurrence of a disease.
- Embryotoxicity has been observed in animals during administration of doses approximating human doses.
- The safety and effectiveness of this medication have not been established for pregnant women.
- If you become pregnant or think you may be pregnant, tell your doctor immediately.
- It is important for women who could get pregnant to discuss pregnancy and methods of contraception with their doctor before starting treatment with this medicine.