Convertin medications OTC
Convertin it pill a problem, contact your doctor medicated advice, this list continue to give capsule as usual. Hypotension, Used for dysfunction, and hyperkalemia occurred more commonly with combination therapy than with enalapril. Avoid using salt substitutes that contain potassium while you are taking enalapril. If your doctor tells you to stop taking ENALAPRIL GENERICHEALTH or the tablets have passed their expiry date, ask your pharmacist what to do with any that are left over.
Possible side effects of Convertin include:
- fever or chills
- Chest pain
- Lack or loss of strength
- dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
- tightness in the chest
Convertin is used to treat diseases such as: Alport Syndrome, Diabetic Kidney Disease, Heart Failure, High Blood Pressure, Hypertensive Emergency, Left Ventricular Dysfunction.
How to Use
- Take this medication by mouth, usually once daily at bedtime or as directed by your doctor.
Dosage & Overdose
The dose you should take will be on the label attached by your pharmacist. Enhanced CNS depressant effects may occur when meperidine is combined with other CNS depressants, such as sedating H1 blockers.
- If you experience worsening symptoms or symptoms that do not improve within 6 months, discuss this with your doctor.
- If you are treating high blood pressure or may be at risk of developing high blood pressure, discuss with your doctor how this medication may affect your medical condition, how your medical condition may affect the dosing and effectiveness of this medication, and whether any special monitoring is needed.
- Birth defects in child of male recipient of kidney transplant.
- It should be used during later pregnancy only if the potential benefits outweigh the risks.