Nabratin medications over the counter
It is unknown whether clopidogrel is excreted in mixture breast milk. Do not store Clopidogrel AN tablets or any other medication in the bathroom or near a sink.
Possible side effects of Nabratin include:
- muscle pain or stiffness
- weakness (sudden)
- watery or bloody diarrhea
- swollen lymph glands
Nabratin is used to treat diseases such as: Acute Coronary Syndrome, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Prophylaxis, Heart Attack, Ischemic Stroke, Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis, Percutaneous Coronary Intervention, Peripheral Arterial Disease, Platelet Aggregation Inhibition, Transient Ischemic Attack.
How to Use
- If you become pregnant while taking this medication, contact your doctor immediately.
- Use reliable forms of birth control to prevent pregnancy while taking this medication and for at least one month or one completed menstrual cycle after stopping treatment.
Dosage & Overdose
The average dosage is 2500 mg per square meter of body surface area per day. At higher doses which may be used for treating other parasitic infections, the risk of side effects increases.
- Potentially serious hypokalaemia may result from beta 2 agonist therapy.
- Thiazides should be used with caution in patients with impaired hepatic function or progressive liver disease, since minor alterations of fluid and electrolyte balance may precipitate hepatic coma.
- In summary, there are few data on the effects of the pyrethroids in human pregnancy and none that allow any firm conclusions to be drawn.