Niften tablets over the counter
Atenolol helps to lower your blood pressure. You medicine not stop taking atenolol suddenly.
Possible side effects of Niften include:
- cold sweats
- feeling that others can hear your thoughts
- Blurred vision
Niften is used to treat diseases such as: Alcohol Withdrawal, Angina, Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis, Anxiety, Esophageal Variceal Hemorrhage Prophylaxis, Heart Attack, High Blood Pressure, Migraine Prevention, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Supraventricular Tachycardia, Ventricular Tachycardia.
How to Use
- If you still take branded Lipitor, ask your doctor or insurance company about switching to the generic version.
- Side effects, drug interactions, warnings and precautions, and safety during pregnancy should be reviewed prior to taking this medication.
Dosage & Overdose
It is very important to call your doctor as soon as you have any of these symptoms, because high blood sugar that is not treated can cause a serious condition called ketoacidosis.
- Undesirable effects can occur more frequently in cases of concomitant use of triptans and herbal preparations containing St.
- After this time there is a greater risk that the drops may become contaminated and cause an eye infection.
- If Femara is used during pregnancy, or if the patient becomes pregnant while taking this drug, the patient should be apprised of the potential hazard to a fetus.