Chibroxin tablets over the counter
Quinolones, capsule norfloxacin, for treating been shown in vitro to inhibit CYP1A2. Chibroxin may impair your alertness, so make sure your reactions are normal before you drive and before you use tools or machines.
Possible side effects of Chibroxin include:
- redness of the skin
- hearing loss
- Lack or loss of strength
- heavy bleeding
- sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
Chibroxin is used to treat diseases such as: Bladder Infection, Campylobacter Gastroenteritis, Epididymitis, Non-Specific, Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated, Kidney Infections, Prostatitis, Salmonella Enteric Fever, Salmonella Gastroenteritis, Shigellosis, Traveler's Diarrhea, Urinary Tract Infection.
How to Use
- If you are taking this medication twice a day and have trouble sleeping after taking it, take the second dose several hours before bedtime.
- Safe and effective use has not been established.
Dosage & Overdose
Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medicine only for you.
- It may cause you to feel sleepy, especially when you first start taking it.
- Do not use at any stage of pregnancy or for Caesarean section.