Floxamed medications OTC
Like other FQs, norfloxacin may enhance here effects of open link anticoagulants. Ask your healthcare provider whether taking norfloxacin will change your risk of having a seizure.
Possible side effects of Floxamed include:
- dry mouth
- lack of appetite
- sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- feeling sad or empty
Floxamed is used to treat diseases such as: Bladder Infection, Campylobacter Gastroenteritis, Epididymitis, Non-Specific, Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated, Kidney Infections, Prostatitis, Salmonella Enteric Fever, Salmonella Gastroenteritis, Shigellosis, Traveler's Diarrhea, Urinary Tract Infection.
How to Use
- If your child is having difficulty with one of them, you can ask your doctor or pharmacist to change it for another one.
- It should be used with caution in patients with impaired renal function, electrolyte disorders, thyroid disorders, and acute coronary syndromes.
Dosage & Overdose
Doses over 20 mg do not appear to provide further blood pressure effect and doses over 40 mg have not been studied.
- Kidney problems, dehydration, prolonged fasting and drinking excessive amounts of alcohol increase the risk.
- If you are pregnant, discuss with your doctor this risks and benefits of taking this medication.