Floxamicin medications over the counter
Talk to your doctor show the risks http://eridanuspills.com/anti-fungal-medications/walavin.php taking norfloxacin. Patients receive either norfloxacin or placebo once a day for 6 months.
Possible side effects of Floxamicin include:
- feeling sad or empty
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- difficulty with breathing, chewing, swallowing, or talking
- pain or burning while urinating
Floxamicin is used to treat diseases such as: Bladder Infection, Campylobacter Gastroenteritis, Epididymitis, Non-Specific, Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated, Kidney Infections, Prostatitis, Salmonella Enteric Fever, Salmonella Gastroenteritis, Shigellosis, Traveler's Diarrhea, Urinary Tract Infection.
How to Use
- Mobic Patient Information is supplied by Cerner Multum, Inc.
Dosage & Overdose
No specific maximum dosage information is available.
- Category D medicines have been shown to present a risk to the fetus in studies of pregnant women, but may be given to a pregnant woman the benefits to the woman outweigh the possible risks to the unborn child.
- The first time this medication is taken, it may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting.