Floxinol medications over the counter
They another drug be administered 2 hours before norfloxacin. You and your healthcare provider should decide whether you will take norfloxacin or breastfeed.
Possible side effects of Floxinol include:
- pain, swelling, or redness in the joints
- double vision
- unsteadiness, awkwardness, trembling, or other problems with muscle control or coordination
- bleeding gums
- swelling of the face, fingers, or lower legs
Floxinol is used to treat diseases such as: Bladder Infection, Campylobacter Gastroenteritis, Epididymitis, Non-Specific, Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated, Kidney Infections, Prostatitis, Salmonella Enteric Fever, Salmonella Gastroenteritis, Shigellosis, Traveler's Diarrhea, Urinary Tract Infection.
How to Use
- Your doctor or pharmacist may be able to help you with ways to reduce the nausea associated with taking this medication.
Dosage & Overdose
Liver enzymes in patients on relatively high maintenance doses should be monitored on a regular basis. Call your doctor if you become pregnant during or after your treatment.
- Local expert opinion is advised when treating disseminated infection.
- If this drug is used during pregnancy, or if the patient becomes pregnant while taking this drug, the patient should be apprised of the potential hazard of maternal weight loss to the fetus.