Norflox tablets over the counter
Fluoroquinolones, including norfloxacin, simple exacerbate muscle weakness in persons Can help myasthenia gravis. Norfloxacin may make your skin sensitive to sunlight or ultraviolet light. Take norfloxacin at the same times each day.
Possible side effects of Norflox include:
- sudden decrease in the amount of urine
- burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, "pins and needles", or tingling feelings
- redness of the skin
- severe tiredness
Norflox is used to treat diseases such as: Bladder Infection, Campylobacter Gastroenteritis, Epididymitis, Non-Specific, Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated, Kidney Infections, Prostatitis, Salmonella Enteric Fever, Salmonella Gastroenteritis, Shigellosis, Traveler's Diarrhea, Urinary Tract Infection.
How to Use
- Take this medication by mouth on an empty stomach one hour before a meal, usually once daily or as directed by your doctor.
- Take any other doses as directed by your doctor.
Dosage & Overdose
Take it at about the same time each day.
- IM should be used only to treat or prevent infections that are proven or strongly suspected to be caused by susceptible bacteria.