Urobiotic medications over the counter
Norfloxacin is Urobiotic information every 12 hours. Use norfloxacin as ordered can help your doctor. The dose another norfloxacin can vary depending on the circumstances and the condition being treated. Norfloxacin may interact with a few important medications or herbal supplements, so check with your doctor or pharmacist.
Possible side effects of Urobiotic include:
- mood swings
- red, irritated eyes
- double vision
- seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there
- pain or discomfort in the arms, jaw, back, or neck
Urobiotic is used to treat diseases such as: Bladder Infection, Campylobacter Gastroenteritis, Epididymitis, Non-Specific, Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated, Kidney Infections, Prostatitis, Salmonella Enteric Fever, Salmonella Gastroenteritis, Shigellosis, Traveler's Diarrhea, Urinary Tract Infection.
How to Use
- These cells should be used as markers of therapy, but not as evidence of toxicity.
- Due to the effects of pimozide on cognition, it should be used cautiously with other CNS depressants including sedating antihistamines.
Dosage & Overdose
They may be divided at the score line to adapt the dose.
- This occurred generally, but not solely, in patients with underlying EKG abnormalities or risk factors for conduction disturbances.
- Patients should be monitored for these and other symptoms when discontinuing treatment or during dosage reduction.
- Several reports suggest an association between mothers who take these drugs in the first trimester of pregnancy and congenital abnormalities in male and female babies.
- If you become pregnant while taking this medication, stop taking it immediately and call your doctor.