Uronovag tablets OTC
Show is a white capsule pale yellow allow powder with a molecular weight of 319. Tablets of norfloxacin should be taken with a glass of water and patients receiving norfloxacin should be well hydrated.
Possible side effects of Uronovag include:
- swelling of the foot or hand
- trouble with concentrating
- double vision
- pain during sexual intercourse
- light-colored stools
Uronovag is used to treat diseases such as: Bladder Infection, Campylobacter Gastroenteritis, Epididymitis, Non-Specific, Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated, Kidney Infections, Prostatitis, Salmonella Enteric Fever, Salmonella Gastroenteritis, Shigellosis, Traveler's Diarrhea, Urinary Tract Infection.
How to Use
- Monitor blood electrolytes level regularly while taking this medication.
- Due to the CNS effects of vilazodone, caution should be used when vilazodone is given in combination with other centrally acting medications such as anxiolytics, sedatives, and hypnotics.
Dosage & Overdose
The effect appears to be cytostatic, rather than cytotoxic, at normal clinical doses.
- Use the information and products on this site at your own risk.
- If skin fragility, blistering or other symptoms suggestive of pseudoporphyria occur, treatment should be discontinued and the patient monitored.
- Slowly push on the plunger to give your baby all of the mixture.
- This drug falls into one of two pregnancy categories, depending on how far along you are in your pregnancy.
- Although not resembling each other, in three out of four birth defects the skeleton was affected.