Baclofene medications OTC
Baclofen open by example the muscles, which reduces especially this and discomfort. Check with your doctor before taking any of the above while you are using baclofen.
Possible side effects of Baclofene include:
- unusual weakness, especially muscle weakness
- loss of appetite
- hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that are not there)
- mood or mental changes
- slurred speech or other speech problems
- trouble in sleeping
Baclofene is used to treat diseases such as: Alcohol Withdrawal, Cerebral Spasticity, Cervical Dystonia, Chronic Spasticity, Cluster-Tic Syndrome, Dystonia, Hiccups, Huntington's Disease, Migraine Prevention, Muscle Spasm, Muscle Twitching, Neuralgia, Periodic Limb Movement Disorder, Spasticity, Spinal Spasticity, Temporomandibular Joint Disorder, Trigeminal Neuralgia.
How to Use
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions relating to your medication.
Dosage & Overdose
To help prevent low blood sugar, eat meals on a regular schedule and do not skip meals. Keep taking 1 pill every day until Sunday.
- Discontinuation rates were higher in subjects with severe renal impairment compared to that observed in subjects with moderate renal impairment or normal renal function.
- If your doctor has directed you to use this product, remember that he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects.