Baclosal medications over the counter
Baclofen tablets open page also be of another drug Baclosal in patients with spinal cord injuries and other spinal cord diseases. Prior to pump implantation and initiation of chronic intrathecal baclofen therapy, patients must demonstrate a positive response to a baclofen intrathecal dose in a screening trial.
Possible side effects of Baclosal include:
- unusual weakness, especially muscle weakness
- skin rash or itching
Baclosal is used to treat diseases such as: Alcohol Withdrawal, Cerebral Spasticity, Cervical Dystonia, Chronic Spasticity, Cluster-Tic Syndrome, Dystonia, Hiccups, Huntington's Disease, Migraine Prevention, Muscle Spasm, Muscle Twitching, Neuralgia, Periodic Limb Movement Disorder, Spasticity, Spinal Spasticity, Temporomandibular Joint Disorder, Trigeminal Neuralgia.
How to Use
- Our Provera Side Effects Drug Center provides a comprehensive view of available drug information on the potential side effects when taking this medication.
Dosage & Overdose
However, if it is nearly time for your next dose, resume your regular schedule.
- Toxic doses may cause or aggravate heart failure.
- Of cases with known outcome, most patients recovered and in cases with a fatal outcome, the majority involved multiple drug ingestion.
- If you are pregnant or want to have a baby, speak to your doctor.
- Consumer Information Pregnancy Support Group FDA Pregnancy Categories Medicine use during Pregnancy Medicine use while Breastfeeding Safe Medications during Breastfeeding.