Aloprim pills OTC
Your doctor will discuss with you including risks and benefits of taking allopurinol during pregnancy. If you become pregnant while taking allopurinol, call your doctor.
Possible side effects of Aloprim include:
- painful or difficult urination
- decreased urine output
- redness, soreness, or itching skin
- inability to have or keep an erection
- decreased vision
Aloprim is used to treat diseases such as: Calcium Oxalate Calculi with Hyperuricosuria, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Gout, Heart Failure, High Risk Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty, Hyperuricemia Secondary to Chemotherapy, Leishmaniasis, Mania, Reactive Perforating Collangenosis, Urinary Tract Stones.
How to Use
- If you have any questions about this medicine, please ask your pharmacist.
Dosage & Overdose
They were found to be more effective than other agents combined.
- If started after five days after the miscarriage or termination, additional contraceptive precautions should be used for 48 hours.
- This drug is also contraindicated for use in patients with sick sinus syndrome and myocardial infarction.